Winter Dance Parent Observation Week (Virtual & In Person): Dec. 6th – Dec 11th
Attention All Dancers :
Don’t forget! All dance classes will be putting on an ‘In-Studio Holiday Performance’ the week of December 6th-11th.
What? The students will be performing their routines 4 times so that if there are siblings are at the same time, families will be able to watch all dancers involved.
Where & When? The last 20 minutes of each student’s regular dance class time, day & location from Dec 6th – 13th.
How? One member of each family may come into the studio to watch in-person while all other family members and friends are welcome to watch their dancer for this special holiday show week via ZOOM. The zoom.us meeting ID’s and passwords will be emailed to all students before the end of this week.
Dancewear Reminders! – If you did purchase any of the ‘In-Studio Performance’ attire make sure and wear it! This was optional – so for those of you that did not, you are welcome to wear something aqua or light blue, or white for our winter snowflake theme for all of our ballet jazz and tap classes and all black for our hip hop classes!
7 Important Reminders for the June 2020 Dance Recital!
- Our end-of-the-year Dance Recital will be held at the Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center during the weekend of June 10th -12th, 2022
- We are back this year at the Theater after 2 years of our Garden shows… However, we will be keeping a similar show format this year which will decrease our standard audience size of over 1,000 guests (with a 75min show) to under 100 guests where you will only stay to watch your groups on stage performance.
- All dance students enrolled before Nov 6th is guaranteed a spot in our optional year end Dance Recital
- At registration, every dance student was placed to participate in the recital unless otherwise noted, if you would like to opt out of the recital for any reason, please inform the desk before December 10th.
- If you are thinking about switching around or adding to your class times, please be sure to settle in your final choices by Dec 10th as well.
- All classes perform in the June recital except for Mommy & My, 2 ½ – 3yrs, and technical classes including older ballet classes that meet multiple times a week.
- Unless you have previously chosen to decline from participating in the dance recital, or before Dec 10th, a charge of $100 per class (includes costuming, video coverage, recital experience, etc.) will be debited form your account on file. (Full recital refunds are available until Dec. 31st) – Tickets will be $20/guest with Ticket Sales opening in March 2022.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call or visit with any questions you may have!
No Classes During Winter Break : (December 19th – January 2nd)
There will be no classes during our Winter Break from December 19th – January 2nd. Classes resume on January 3rd.
Enjoy your holidays and time with the family and we can’t wait to see you again in 2022!
During the break, the front desk will be checking messages daily to answer any questions you may have:
Thank You and Happy Holidays!
We hope everyone is thoroughly enjoying this holiday season. We thank you for being a part of our SDM family and hope you will be able to spend some due time with your loved ones and are overcome with the temptation to celebrate with some spontaneous song and dance. 🙂
Liliana and Dan and our truly awesome SDM team
School of Dance and Music – (310) 406-1730